The Daily Good Podcast
The “regular news” is important to keep us informed about events unfolding around the world, but by default, it tends to be heavy and difficult to keep up with, especially considering the 24/7 news cycle of modern technojournalism. The Daily Good is here to provide you with a small-scale “news alternative” to give your day (and your soul) a chance to focus on some positivity for a bit. New, uplifting episodes are added to your podcast feed every Monday through Friday at 7AM Pacific Time.
The Daily Good Podcast features a few main sections in each episode: Two Good News stories, the Good Word, Good To Know, Wonderful World, and Sounds Good.
- “Good News” features recent positive news stories from around the world.
- “The Good Word” provides upbeat inspiration from literature, quotes from great thinkers, and beautiful poetry.
- “Good To Know” is a quick segment with a fun, random bit of trivia to brighten your mind.
- “Wonderful World” offers ways to experience the wonders of our world from the comfort of your home, via your technology of choice.
- “Sounds Good” shares some favorite music from across the globe and through the centuries.
“On the Sunny Side of the Street” (Fields/McHugh) theme music recorded by Jonathan Stout
The Daily Good logo design by Julie Flahiff
Promotional photography by Brenda Ahearn Photography
Website design/admin by Lauren Smith